Friday 8 September 2017

September 8, 2017

It was wonderful to chat with our C.C.S. families at our back to school B.B.Q. yesterday!

I think Adoration/Confession today was just what we needed...don't you feel so much better? I know I do!

Many of you will spend your weekends singing the Rattlin' Bog song I am sure....it's just so catchy! I cannot wait to sing it with you all at the campfire at Timberline next week. Please be sure to go over the notice regarding Timberline with your parents.

I am yet to hear from a couple of your parents via email, so if you could kind them to shoot me a quick "hello" email I would appreciate it.

Homework:

  • Get ready for Timberline- review notice with parents
  • Decide on a homework schedule (Tues.):
    • At Meet the Teacher parents received a pkg and the "pinkish" pages related to HW
    • With a parent, decide on a HW schedule which you will fully begin the week after camp
    • Keep schedule in planner
    • TUES: bring in schedule with times agreed upon to show me
    • Week after Timberline: follow schedule, and assess how it went daily 
    • End of week 1: teacher to check
    • Week 2: same/adapted schedule, repeat for the week :)
Reminders:
  • Camp next week Weds.-Fri
  • Two notices went home today
  • Sept. 26: Picture Day

No comments:

Post a Comment